Preparation Time: 5 mins
Yields: 4 Servings
Seedless Red Grapes
- Remove the stalks and wash red seedless grapes.Blend seedless grapes, water and sugar in a smooth paste in a blender.
- Filter the juice using strainer. Pour the juice in popsicle molds and close it with the lid.
- Freeze it overnight. Remove from freezer and keep the popsicle mold in warm water for a minutes.Alternatively you can keep the popsicle molds under running water. carefully remove the popiscle from mold.
- Adjust sugar to your taste.
- Don't open the freezer frequently.