Coriander leaves chopped
- Whisk two eggs.
- Add chopped onions, coriander leaves, pepper and salt to the whisked eggs.
- Heat dosa pan.
- Spread 1 tsp of oil and spread 1/4th of egg mixture.
- Arrange 2 bread loaves on top of it and pour 1/4 th of egg mixture on top of the bread.
- Pour 1 tsp of Oil. Cook on both sides.
- Repeat the last 3 steps for remaining 2 bread loaves
Variations can be done by
- Adding basil leaves or oregano leaves.
- Replacing pepper with finely chopped green chillies.
- Replacing pepper with chilli powder.