Cook Time : 25 mins
Ready in : 35 mins
All purpose flour | Maida
113 gms or 4 Oz
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease the baking pan with butter.
- Take semisweet chocolate and butter in a vessel. Either melt chocolate and butter by keeping in microwave for a minute or place the vessel on top of hot boiling water.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted, add cocoa powder and sugar. Mix it well. Add Vanilla essence and whisk egg one by one.
- Once all eggs are added, Add Salt and flour. Mix well.
- Lastly add chocolate chips and pour it in the greased pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 mins till the tooth pick inserted in centre of the brownies come clean.
Always use the exact quantities of ingredients while baking.
Adding Chocolate chips are optional.