Orange cake baked with no eggs and no butter. Does it sounds Healthy ?? Yes , this cake is for pure vegans.This recipe is adapted from Jewish food site. Check below for easy butterless eggless Orange Cake.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time : 35 mins
Ready in : 45 mins
Yields: 8 Servings
All purpose flour
Fresh Orange Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease the pan with butter and add one tbsp of All purpose flour and tap it gently on all 4 sides of the pan.
- Orange zest is the outer layer of Orange Skin. Scrap 1 tsp of Orange zest.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Sugar, baking powder and Flour.Then add orange zest, orange juice and Oil. Mix all the ingredients and immediately transfer it to baking pan. Don't Over mix it.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 mins or until a tooth pick inserted into the centre of cake come out clean.Remove from oven and allow it to cool completely.Cut it into desired shapes.
- Use exact measurements.
- Don't over stir the batter.