As a kid I love Maida Dosa. I used to call this All purpose flour crepe as "Nylon dosa". Not sure how and why I coined that name. This is no grind and instant dosa. A treat to bachelors who is longing for dosa recipe. Please check below for step wise instructions and pictures for preparing Maida Dosa - All purpose flour dosa.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Ready In: 30 mins
Yields : 15 Dosa
All purpose Flour / Maida
Ginger finely chopped
Curry leaves chopped
Green chillies chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
- Mix all the ingredients along with water. The batter should be little watery when compared to normal dosa batter.Water can be replaced with butter milk
- Heat dosa tava in medium flame . Sprinkle water and check whether the dosa tava is hot. Take half cup of batter and spread evenly starting from centre. Pour oil on dosa circumference.Close it with lid.
- When the colour of dosa changes in some areas, turn on other side and cook for a min.
- Adding ginger is optional
- Adjust green chillies to your taste.