Green chillies( slit open)
Garlic (cut Longitudinally)
- Green leaves will shrink and the water in the leaves will be enough to get cooked. Remove the pan from stove. Allow the mixture to cool. Grind it into a smooth paste by adding salt and enough water. Transfer it to a container.
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard and cumin seeds.When they splutter, add shallots.
- Fry till shallots turns translucent. Switch of the stove and add fried cumin seeds and onions to the grind-ed spinach curry. Enjoy it with Ghee and Rice.
Keerai Masiyal / Arai Keerai Masiyal / green leaves masiyal
- Always wash vegetable and chop it. Nutrients will be lost if we wash the chopped vegetable
- While frying shallots, we can add 1 red chilli.
- Adjust the green chillies according to your taste.
- Shallots can be replaced with onions.