Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Yields: 2 Servings
|Button Mushrooms Medium size||7-10|
|Cinnamon stick||1 inch|
|Garlic finely chopped||1 tsp|
|Onions finely chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Whipped Yogurt | Curd||1/4 Cup|
- Soak cashews in 1/2 cup of water for 10 mins. Drain and grind into smooth paste. Wash mushrooms in running water for 3-4 times. Cut into small pieces and keep it ready.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add bay leaf, cloves, cardamom, cloves and minced garlic. Fry till raw smell goes off. Add onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add coriander powder and chilli powder. Mix well. Add ground cashew nut paste and fry for a min.
- Add 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup whipped yogurt | Curd. Mix well.
- Reduce to low flame and cook till oil starts to separate from gravy. Add mushrooms, salt and cook for 5-7 mins or until mushrooms are cooked completely.
Nawabi Gucchi | Mushrooms in Cashewnut Gravy