Chopped beetroot | Shredded beetroot
5 to 6
1 tbsp (optional)
Green chillies (Optional)
Coriander Leaves chopped
- Wash and remove the outer skin of beetroot. Chop into small cubes.
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard, red chillies, Urad dal and channa dal. when channa dal turn golden colour, add curry leaves, green chillies and onion. Fry till onion turn translucent.
- Add beetroot, salt and 1/4 Cup of water and allow to cook in medium flame.Once the beetroot is cooked, Garnish with coriander leaves and shredded coconut.
Beetroot Poriyal / Beetroot stir Fry / Beetroot dry curry / Beetroot side dish for Rice
- Adding coconut is optional
- The essential nutrients will lose, if we wash the chopped vegetables, so Wash the vegetable thoroughly then chop into small pieces.
- For more spicy add 1 red chilli and 1 more green chilli