1 tbsp (optional)
Coriander Leaves chopped
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard, cumin seeds, Urad dhal and channa dhal.When channa dhal turn golden colour, add curry leaves, green chillies and onion. Fry till onion turn translucent.
- Add cabbage and salt. Fry it in medium flame for few minutes stirring occasionally, still cabbage is cooked.
- Once the cabbage is cooked, Garnish with coriander leaves and shredded coconut.
- Adding coconut is optional
- The essential nutrients will lose, if we wash the chopped vegetables, so Wash the vegetable thoroughly then chop into small pieces.
- For more spicy add 1 red chilli and 1 more green chilli.