Chocolate chip Cookies are my Kid's favorite.These cookies will be softer chewier in middle and crunchy at Edges. These cookies can be stored at room temperature in a closed container for a week. Any chocolate lover will finish the cookies in a single day. Check below for the detailed step wise instructions for Chocolate chip cookies.Adapted the recipe present in the chocolate chips packet.
Cook Time : 10 mins
Ready in : 20 mins
Yields: 24 pieces.
All purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line the baking sheets with parchment paper or grease the baking sheets with butter.
- Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature.
- Add granulated sugar and brown sugar to the butter
- Add eggs and vanilla essence. Whisk it in hand for 2-3 mins till egg and sugar blend with butter
- Add All purpose flour, salt and baking powder. Mix everything well.
- Lastly add chocolate chips. Mix well using rubber spatula.
- Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to drop portions of batter on baking sheet.
- Bake it for 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Use exact measurements.
- At each step mix the ingredients well using the whisk.
- For more crunchy cookies, bake it for 15-18 minutes.