Muffins are similar to cup cakes. Being a Chocolate Lover, I prepare this muffins frequently. My kid loves these muffins a lot. Please check below for step-wise instructions and pictures for preparing chocolate muffins.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Ready in : 30 mins
Yields: 6 Large Muffins
All purpose flour / Maida
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the muffin tray with liners.
- Add all dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Take butter in second bowl. Bring Butter to room temperature. Add egg and vanilla essence to it.
- Now add the butter milk to first bowl.
- Transfer the wet ingredients in second bowl to first bowl.Whisk once till all the ingredients are mixed. Don't over mix.Fill the muffin cups with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until a tooth pick inserted into the centre of cake come out clean.Remove from oven, transfer it to cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
Don't over mix the ingredients
Variation can be done by adding 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.