My mom regularly uses millet. She makes a lot of dishes with Millet. Ragi Dosa is a simple and healthy dish prepared with Ragi Flour and Atta. It is an instant dosa.The best thing is no need to grind and no need to wait for fermentation. A quick healthy and tasty tiffin. Please check below for step-wise instructions and pictures for making south Indian Ragi Dosa | Kezhvaragu Dosa.
Ginger finely chopped
Curry leaves chopped
Green chillies chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
- Mix all the ingredients along with water. The batter should be little watery when compared to normal dosa batter.Water can be replaced with butter milk.
- Heat dosa tava in medium flame . Sprinkle water and check whether the dosa tava is hot. Take half cup of batter and spread evenly starting from centre. Pour oil on dosa circumference. when the colour of dosa changes in some areas, turn on other side and cook for a min.
- Water can be replaced with butter milk
- Variations can be done by adding cumin seeds.
- Adding ginger is optional