Paneer Tikka Chappati Roll is prepared by marinating paneer in spices and frying it along with onion and capsicum. Chappati's are cooked and the paneer tikka fry is placed on chappati and rolled. It serves as an excellent lunch box recipe. Kids will love it a lot. Please check below for step wise instructions and pictures for preparing Paneer Tikka Chappati Roll.
Marinating Time: 30 mins
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Ready In: 1 hour
Yields: 5 Chappati Roll
Table 1: To Marinate Paneer
Paneer Chopped lengthwise
Ginger and garlic finely chopped
Capsicum / Green Bell Pepper
Table 3 : To make chappati
Chappathi Flour / Atta
- To Marinate Paneer: Mix corn flour, salt, yogurt, dry powders and salt from table 1. Add paneer and marinate for 30 mins.
- Paneer Tikka Fry: Heat Oil in a pan. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic and onions. Fry till onions turn translucent. Add capsicum and salt. Fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add marinated paneer and fry till paneer turns golden colour in some spots. Garnish with coriander leaves. Adjust salt if needed.
- To make chappati: Make a soft dough by adding chappati flour, warm water and salt. Knead well and allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes. Take a fraction of a dough and make a ball the size of a medium lemon. Flatten the balls to 10-12 inches in diameter using rolling pin.
- Heat dosa tawa and place the flatten dough ball. Drizzle 1/2 tsp of ghee or oil if needed. Cook till golden spots appear on some places. Turn and drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil. cook until golden spots appear on the other side also. Repeat the process for remaining flatten dough balls.
- Place the paneer tikka fry in middle of chappati and roll it.
Adjust chilli powder and pepper powder to your taste.