Watermelon not only quenches our thirst on a hot summer day, but also provides essential vitamins and minerals. Watermelon comes first in mind, when anyone thinks of weight loss.This fruit is rich in beta-carotene which fights against cancer.The high water content helps to burn fat. Please check below for step wise instructions for preparing Indian Watermelon Juice.
Cook Time: 0 mins
Ready In: 5 minsYields: 2 Servings
Chaat masala ( Optional)
- Cut water melon into small cubes. Remove the seeds.
- Blend watermelon, salt, ginger, chaat masala, water, lemon juice and sugar into a smooth juice in a blender.
- Add ice cubes if needed.
- Sugar can be replaced with honey.
- Adjust sugar to your taste. If watermelon is sweeter, then no need to add sugar/honey
- Adding chaat masala is optional
- Variation can be done by adding 2-3 mint leaves.
- If needed, filter the juice using strainer.