Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Ready in : 25 mins
Finger miller flour / Ragi flour
All purpose flour / Maida
52 gms - 4 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease the baking pan with butter or line it with parchment paper. Mix ragi flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and sugar.Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature. Add vanilla essence to butter. Add the mixed dry ingredients( ragi flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and sugar) to butter.
- Using hands, mix all the ingredients and make soft dough. Take a fraction of dough and make a ball the size of lemon.
- Flatten the balls. For garnishing purpose, add a cashew in middle of each cookie. Arrange it in baking pan leaving 2 inch gap.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 mins or until the edges are golden and fairly firm to touch. Transfer it to cooling rack and allow it to cool.
- Use exact measurements.
- Use centre rack of oven for baking
- Adding cashews is optional.
- Allow the cookies to cool down completely otherwise it will crumble.
Kelvaragu biscuit | Ragi biscuit | Ragi cookies | Finger millet biscuit | Finger millet cookies