All purpose flour / Maida
Granulated sugar / Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the muffin tray with liners.
- Add all dry ingredients - flour, baking powder,sugar and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chopped strawberry to the dry ingredients. Mix well with spatula.
- Take butter in second bowl. Bring Butter to room temperature. Add vanilla essence to it.
- Add egg to the butter. Whisk well till everything is mixed.
- Mash the ripe banana with a fork. Add the mashed banana to butter, egg mixture.
- Transfer the wet ingredients in second bowl to first bowl.Whisk once till all the ingredients are mixed. Don't over mix.
- Fill the muffin cups with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins or until a tooth pick inserted into the centre of cake come out clean.Remove from oven, transfer it to cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
Don't over mix the ingredients
Use the middle rack of oven for baking.
Replace granulated sugar with brown sugar to get nice colour.