Home-made Pani Poori
Table 1: To Grind
Mint Leaves(Tightly packed)
Coriander Leaves (Tightly packed)
Green chilies chopped
- Wash and chop mint leaves and coriander leaves. Blend all the ingredients mentioned in table 1 into a smooth paste by adding enough water.
- Take cold water in a big bowl. Add 3 tbsp of grind-ed mixture from table 1. Also add sweet chutney, black salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and pepper powder. Mix well.
Assembling Puri for Pani Puri:Ingredients:
Finely chopped onions
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Mashed Boiled Potatoes
Green chillies chopped
- Boil the potatoes. Mash it and add finely chopped green chillies, cumin powder and salt to it.
- Carefully make a small hole in puri with your thumb finger. Stuff cooked chickpeas, mashed boiled potatoes, onions, coriander leaves and sev in each puri.
- Serve the stuffed puri with pani.
I have used store bought puri and sev to make the process easy.
Adding sev is optional.
Finely chopped green chillies can also be stuffed inside puri.
Chickpeas can be replaced with sprouted mung beans.