Chopped cluster beans
Coriander Leaves chopped
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard, Urad dal and channa dal.When channa dal turn golden colour, add curry leaves, green chillies and red chillies. Fry for a min.
- Add chopped onions. Fry till onion turn translucent. Add cluster beans. Fry for a min.
- Add 1.5 cups of water and salt. Once all the water is absorbed and cluster beans are cooked, add coriander leaves. Switch of the stove and add shredded coconut.
- The essential nutrients will lose, if we wash the chopped vegetables, so Wash the vegetable thoroughly then chop into small pieces.
- For more spicy add 1 red chilli and 1 more green chilli