Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Yields: 3 Servings
|Fennel seeds | Sombu||1 tsp|
|Ginger and garlic finely chopped||2 tsp|
|Onions chopped||1/2 Cup|
|Tomato chopped||1/4 Cup|
|Mixed Vegetables||1 Cup|
|Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Chilli powder||1.5 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||2 stalks|
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water along with salt as per instructions given in pasta packet.Drain excessive water by placing pasta in colander.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds followed by finely chopped ginger, garlic, slit open green chilly. Fry till raw smell goes off.
- Add onions and fry till they turn translucent. Add tomato and fry till they turn mushy.
- Add mixed vegetables, yogurt, lemon juice,salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook till all the water is absorbed and the veggies are cooked. Remove from stove and add to cooked pasta.
- Before serving garnish with coriander leaves.
For mixed vegetables, I have used carrots, beans, green peas and corn.
Adjust green chillies and red chilli powder to your taste.