Paneer Tikka Pizza is my favourite one. Paneer is marinated with spices and added as one of the toppings in this pizza. The best thing I love in home-made pizza is our choice of toppings. We can add the toppings we like and we can also choose the quantity of toppings also. Please check below for step by step instructions and pictures for preparing Paneer Tikka Pizza.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Ready In: 30 minsIngredients:
Roasted basil leaves
Roasted Oregano Leaves
All Purpose Flour
Ginger Garlic paste
- Mix all the ingredients from table 2 except paneer cubes by adding little water. Marinate the paneer cubes in this mixture for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Apply non stick spray on the pizza pan. Place the pizza base on pizza pan.
- Apply pasta sauce and then shredded cheese on pizza base.
- Top with marinated paneer cubes,onions, corn and capsicum.
- Sprinkle roasted oregano and roasted basil leaves. Bake in pre-heated oven for 25 mins.
Adjust red chilli powder to your taste.
Before serving, add red chilli flakes.