Cook Time: 30 mins
Ready In: 45 minsYields: 4 Servings
Veggies of your choice chopped finely
(Carrots, capsicum, cabbage )
Ginger and garlic finely chopped
Green Chilly slit open
Green chilly Sauce
Green onions chopped
- Soak Basmati rice for 1 hour and pressure cook for 3 whistles or follow the instructions given in Basmati rice bag. Add 1 tsp of Oil to Rice and keep it ready.This will reduce the stickiness. Heat Oil in a pan and shallow fry paneer.
- Heat Oil in a pan.Add green chilli, ginger and garlic. Fry till raw smell goes off. Add onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add Carrot and fry it for 2-3 mins. Add cabbage and fry till veggies are cooked. Add capsicum and fry for 2 mins. Capsicum should retain its crunchiness.
- Add Soy sauce, green chilly sauce, paneer ,salt and white pepper. Mix well. Fry for 2-3 mins in medium flame.
- Switch of the stove. Add Basmati Rice and garnish with green onions.