Vegetable Dosa is an easy and quick tiffin. It can be prepared with any cooked veggies. Mostly I utilise the leftover poriyal from Lunch for preparing this dosa . Check below for easy and quick vegetable dosa.
Cook Time : 10 mins
Ready in : 20 mins
Yields : 4
Yields : 4
(Carrots, beans and Cabbage)
- Heat oil in the pan and add mustard, cumin seeds, urad dhal and curry leaves.
- When they splutter add chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and veggies and fry it for 2 mins. Transfer the contents to a bowl.
- Heat dosa tava in medium flame. When dosa tava is hot, take half cup of dosa batter and spread evenly starting from centre. Pour 1 tbsp of Oil on dosa circumference.
- For Dosa batter preparation, Click the link below: http://www.nithyasnalabagam.com/2013/02/how-to-make-idly-dosa-batter.html
- Steps for making dosa is explained in link below http://www.nithyasnalabagam.com/2013/02/how-to-make-crispy-dosa.html
- When dosa is half cooked, spread the vegetable masala and podi. Close the dosa tava with lid.
- Cook for 1-2 mins in medium flame.
- Before serving garnish with coriander leaves.
You can use any left over poriyal / curry to spread on dosa.