Jowar Flour / Jonna Pindi / Chola Maavu
Curry leaves chopped
Green chillies chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
- Mix salt, jowar flour, rice flour and water with no lumps. Add onions, green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves. The batter should be little watery when compared to normal dosa batter.
- Heat dosa tava in medium flame . Sprinkle water and check whether the dosa tava is hot. Take half cup of batter and spread evenly starting from centre. Pour oil on dosa circumference.Close it with lid.
- When the colour of dosa changes in some areas, turn on other side and cook for a min.
- Cook dosa in medium flame.
- Adjust green chillies to your taste.
Chola Dosai / Cholam Dosa / Jonna Pindi Dosa / Instant Jowar Dosa / Instant Jowar Crepe / Instant Sorghum crepe
For extensive list of dosa collections, click here