Indo-Chinese cuisine is adaption of chinese techniques and seasoning to meet Indian taste buds. Noodles is one of the famous Indo-chinese recipe that can be found even in small hotels. This vegtable spaghetti is a fusion of Italian, Chinese and Indian Recipe. Spaghetti is a cylindrical pasta prepared with all purpose flour. People who love veg noodles will surely love this veg spaghetti. Please check below for step by step instructions and pictures for preparing Chinese Style Veg Spaghetti.
Ginger and Garlic finely chopped
Onions cut lengthwise
Carrots cut lengthwise
Cabbage cut lengthwise
Bell Pepper chopped lengthwise
Red chilli sauce sauce
Freshly ground pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add finely chopped ginger and garlic. When the raw smell goes off, add chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add carrots and cabbage. Fry for 2-3 mins till the carrots and cabbage are half cooked. Add chopped bell pepper / capsicum ( I have used green, yellow and orange bell pepper) and fry for 2 mins. Capsicum should retain its crunchiness.
- Add soy sauce, red chilli sauce, salt, pepper powder and dry oregano. Fry for a min. Switch off the stove. Mix with spaghetti.
Veg Spaghetti Noodles - Indo-Chinese Style
- Adjust pepper and red chilli sauce to your taste.
- Black pepper can be replaced with white pepper powder.
- Adding oregano is optional.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or spring onions.