Yields : 15 pieces
1 tsp + 1tsp
- Heat 1 tsp of Ghee in a large pan. Fry cashews to golden colour. Remove the cashews.
- In the same pan, add shredded coconut and sugar. Stir it continuously in medium flame, till coconut and sugar are binded together and the mixture starts to leave the pan.
- Add roasted cashews to the mixture. Take a plate/ tray and generously grease it with 1 tsp of ghee. Spread the mixture in greased plate
- .Cut into desired shapes(squares or rectangles) using a knife.
- Allow it to cool completely.