Ready in : 20 mins
Yields : 3 Servings
White Rava / Sooji / Semolina
- Dry roast rava to golden brown. Transfer it to a bowl and keep it ready.
- Heat Ghee in a pan. Add cashews and Raisins. Fry till cashews turn golden colour and Raisins bubble up.Add 1 cup of water and allow it to boil.
- When water boils reduce to low flame. Add sooji /semolina little by little stirring it continuously.
- Add Mango pulp followed by sugar and cardamom powder. Mix it for a minute and remove from stove.
Mango Semolina Dessert
- Stir continuously while adding sooji otherwise lumps will be formed.
- I used store bought mango pulp, as it was already sweetened I added less sugar. Adjust sugar to your taste and also depending on sweetness of mango pulp.
- Roasted Cashews and Raisins can also be added at last stage.