Ready in : 20 mins
Yields : 3 Servings
White Rava / Sooji / Semolina
- Dry roast rava to golden brown. Transfer it to a bowl and keep it ready.
- Wash and cut pineapple into small pieces. Grind it into smooth paste by adding little water into smooth paste.
- Heat Ghee in a pan. Add cashews and Raisins. Fry till cashews turn golden colour and Raisins bubble up. Remove cashews and raisins from pan. Add 1 cup of water and allow it to boil.
- When water boils reduce to low flame. Add sooji /semolina little by little stirring it continuously.
- Add pineapple puree followed by sugar and cardamom powder. Mix it for a minute and remove from stove. Garnish with roasted cashews and raisins.
Pineapple Kesari | Annasi Pazham Kesari
- Stir continuously while adding sooji otherwise lumps will be formed.
- I haven't used any food colour for this kesari. The colour of the kesari is from fresh pineapple pieces. If you are not using fresh pineapple pieces, then add little food colour.