Table 1: Preparing Mushroom masala
Ginger finely chopped
Garlic cloves finely chopped
Green Chillies finely chopped
Button Mushrooms chopped
- Heat Oil in a pan and ginger, finely chopped garlic and green chillies. Fry till raw smell goes off. Add onions and fry till onions turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and fry till tomatoes turn mushy. Add cut mushrooms and fry till mushrooms gets cooked. Mushrooms will leave enough water to get cooked.
- Add salt and all dry powders. Reduce to low flame and fry till raw smell goes off. Remove from stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Heat dosa tava in medium flame. When dosa tava is hot, take half cup of dosa batter and spread evenly starting from center. Pour 1 tsp of Oil on dosa circumference. When dosa is half cooked, place the mushroom masala in center of dosa. Close the dosa tava with lid. Once the golden spots start to appear, remove the lid and fold the dosa.
Mushroom Masala Dosa | Kalan Masala Dosa
- Ginger and garlic can be replaced by ginger garlic paste
- For Dosa batter preparation, Click the link below: http://www.nithyasnalabagam.com/2013/02/how-to-make-idly-dosa-batter.html
- Steps for making dosa is explained in link below http://www.nithyasnalabagam.com/2013/02/how-to-make-crispy-dosa.html