Kothu Parotta literally means minced parotta. Parotta is a Indian bread prepared with All purpose flour. Kothu parotta is a very popular recipe from Tamil Nadu. It is usually served with Onion Raita. I have already posted vegetable kothu parotta . Please check below for step by step instructions and pictures for preparing Egg Kothu Parotta .
2 tsp + 1 tsp
Green chillies finely chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
- Whisk two eggs. Add pepper and salt to the beaten eggs.
- Heat 1 tsp of Oil in a pan and add beaten eggs. Fry the eggs till they are cooked.
- Heat 2 tsp Oil in the pan and add Add tomato and fry till tomatoes turn mushy.
- Add parotta and fry it for a min. Add vegetable salna and reduce to low flame.
- Add coriander leaves. Mince and mix all the ingredients using wooden spatula or heavy iron spatula. Lastly add fried eggs and mix well