Medium size Avocado
Freshly ground pepper
- Wash Avocado, cut into two halves and remove the seed.Scoop out the fruit using spoon. If the fruit is firm, then using knife remove the fleshy part from skin.Grind Avocado, lemon juice and garlic along with water into a smooth paste in a blender.
- Cook pasta with 1/2 tsp of salt in boiling water for 12 minutes or follow the instructions given in pasta packet. Drain the excessive water by transferring pasta to colander.
- Heat olive oil in pan. Add chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent. Add enough salt (for onions).
- Switch of the stove. Add pasta and freshly ground pepper and mix well.Lastly add grind-ed Avocado paste and mix well. Serve immediately.
- My pasta had strong garlic flavour. Adjust garlic to your taste.
- If you don't like raw garlic flavour, then chop garlic into small pieces and fry it along with onions.
- Adding roasted peanuts will add crunchiness to the recipe.